connect – information
connect is an innovative Internet platform for our members (companies and self-employed persons). With connect, you can save time and money, as it facilitates administrative tasks free of cost for you as a member. Video
Advantages of connect:
connect is constantly expanded and currently offers the following services:
- Registration and deregistration of employees
- Registration and deregistration for family allowances
- Registration for income compensation and maternity and paternity allowance
- Wage reporting with online registration of wages
- or transfer of payroll data as an ELM file directly from your payroll accounting system (www.swissdec.ch) ALPS – online reporting of postings and pursuit of activity in two or more states
- Adjustment of principles on account
- Reporting of changes (e.g. employment situation, marital status, address, nationality, etc.)
- Processing and completion of the assigned tasks
- Direct retrieval and printing of messages (documents)
- Request of a confirmation of affiliation as a self-employed person
How to access connect?
Access for already registered users: Login connect .
Access for not yet registered users:
Request your registration code: Order a registration code . (New members will automatically receive a registration code included in the letter confirming their membership of our compensation office).
Enter registration code (English not available, select another language):
As a trustee, you may use connect to support several clients and switch directly between your clients immediately after signing in. Ask your clients to authorise the compensation office to create the appropriate login details.
The registration for each account has to be done with the respective registration code. Therefore, you will receive a separate registration code in a separate letter for each single account number. Still, you can use the same login details (e-mail address, mobile phone number, password). So you can access all accounts with one single login.
Do you have questions or require support?Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: +41 (0)61 285 22 22.